2019年9月15日星期日


Brett Kavanaugh should start suing people for libel, or the Justice Department should come to his rescue. The lies being told about him are unbelievable. False Accusations without recrimination. When does it stop? They are trying to influence his opinions. Can’t let that happen!
1.1万
1.1万
4万
“He is saying with a loud voice, ‘I see you, I hear you, I appreciate you, I value you and I want you all to win!’” Paris Dennard on President 's historic support for HBCUs:
2.5千
8.9千
2.8万
So awesome to see all of these college students mobilizing this early for and Republicans! #LeadRight
引用推文
Wisconsin GOP
@wisgop
·
.@TeamTrump is working hard to engage all Americans, including students right here in Wisconsin. Last night, @KimberlyGuilfoyle visited @gopbadgers and spoke with them about how @realDonaldTrump's agenda helps young Americans achieve their dreams. #LeadRight
1.9千
5.2千
1.6万

没有评论:

发表评论